Ballyholland Community Centre provides a wide range of facilities for hire to clubs, groups, businesses and individuals.
- A multi-purpose sports hall (33.49m by 18.42m) suitable for any indoor sports, which can be divided into two equal configurations of 16.75m by 18.42m.
- An activity room which can be configured as:
- A single room of 15.33m by 7.55m, with capacity to seat Approx 60+ people in configuration 1 (with tables) or 100+ people in configuration 2 (Seating only).
- Or two private rooms with the capacity to seat 30+ people in configuration (with tables) or 50+ people in configuration (Seating only).
- A conference room of 8.09m by 6.55m, with a capacity to seat Approximately 30 +people in configuration 1 (with tables) or Approximately 50+ people in configuration (Seating only).
- It is possible to rent the entire centre for private usage.
- Separate male and female changing areas and rest rooms, plus disabled changing facilities.
- Lockers for up to 28 people. (14 per Male/Female Changing Rooms).
- Private, off-street parking for up to 60 cars.
- Storage facilities for equipment (including clubs and classes).
- A reception area.
- A kitchen with conveniences including Cooker, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer and Hot Water Dispenser
- Crockery, glassware and utensils provided as part of room rental / additional sum.
- Relationships in place with preferred catering suppliers for snacks, sandwiches, and full meals.
Conferencing and Technology
- Projectors, Televisions, etc available.
- Room configuration options including number of seats, tables, table styles.